Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rock on


Rock on, originally uploaded by ZERO CEM.
Pictured here, is the entrance to the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (feat. Aerosmith) in Disney's Hollywood Studios.

I took this picture on my recent trip to Orlando, but I'm sorry to admit I didn't actually got on the roller coaster this time.

This coaster is particularly special to me. It's the first coaster with inverted loops that I ever rode. Before that it was just regular wood, boring coasters (well, I actually know some pretty awesome wood roller coasters, but go with me on this ok?).

This year, instead of riding the coaster, I had to settle with picture taking and a very nice Turkey leg (sold conveniently nearby) but fortunately enough, I've already moved on to other (dare I say better?) coasters... but that's a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment