Thursday, January 27, 2011

Heights Opera


Halt!, originally uploaded by ZERO CEM.

Opera. I can't say I'm a fan... in fact, I've never been to the opera before... and I probably wouldn't have gone unless I got invited to take some pics at the rehearsal of the current performance being presented by Opera in the Heights: Don Carlo, from Giuseppe Verdi.

I have to admit I liked it a lot. I couldn't follow all the plot because I was a bit to much looking through the viewfinder instead of looking at the captions, but I got the gist of it and it was a wonderful show, with great music and very good performances from the singers so I would really recommend it if you're in the Houston area on January 27, 28 or 29, and February 3, 4 and 5 at 7:30 pm on Lambert Hall in the Houston Heights area.

No comments:

Post a Comment