Wednesday, January 12, 2011

French snack


French snack, originally uploaded by ZERO CEM.
Here's another pic from my holiday trip to Orlando.

This time it's a tasty pic of the Boulangerie Patisserie in France pavillion at Epcot center in Orlando and also one of my favorite places to eat at Disney.

The line is always lengthy for this small bakery in the middle of the streets of the artificial France but it's always oh so worth the wait to indulge yourself.

My personal favorites are the palmier (Elephant ear), Napoleon and the Rustic ham and cheese tartine (the later just discovered on this trip) but I've had very pleasant experiences with everything I've tried.

If you stop around Epcot and you like to indulge yourself this should be a must stop.

Also, if anyone reading has already eaten here you could share your personal favorites with us.

Here's a sample of the Palmier and Napoleon:
Sweet treats

No comments:

Post a Comment