Friday, January 14, 2011

Magical


Magical, originally uploaded by ZERO CEM.
Hogwarts Castle! Stands tall at the far end of Universal Islands of Adventure in the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter section of the park.

The place is really magical, realistic and very well made... and also extremely crowded!! When I was in line to enter, I thought I was in line to enter the attraction that is inside the castle but nooo... I was only in line to enter to the Wizarding section, there was an extra 110 minutes wait to go into the ride, not to mention even the shops had lines just to be able to go into them.

Eventually, I did manage to get into the shops, the ride, try butterbeer (frozen and cold), pumpkin juice, the whole experience and I had to admit they were all worth it... once... I hope the hype about this section of the park really goes down by the next time I go to Orlando so I can at least go to take pictures without needing to wait in line first.

No comments:

Post a Comment