Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Surprising news


OH_Don_Carlo-1496, originally uploaded by ZERO CEM.

A few days ago, I was contacted by one of the lead singers of the Heights Opera Don Carlo about the possibility of adding some of my pictures to an online gallery in her website.

Obviously, I accepted! At this point this is nothing more than a hobby for me, but the fact that some of my pictures might be considered as material for an online gallery it's very flattering.

I am well aware that it's possible that I'm not the only photographer that was contacted about this, but still. Just the fact of being considered it's a huge step forward for me and I'll be getting public credit for it.

I'll try to update with a new post if/when I get a link to the online gallery when it will be official that I'll become a "published photographer" =D

Also, I believe the Opera in the Heights will be having a last show this season: Georges Bizet Pearl Fishers, on March 24, 25, 26 and 31 and April 1st and 2nd. I'm hoping they'll give us another chance to photograph the dress rehearsal once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment