Saturday, November 6, 2010

Water flow

Since last week, we've been experiencing water pressure issues on my apartment complex. They told us it was an issue with one of the pipes, but that it should be fixed soon. On Wednesday, we got a notice that they would be cutting the water entirely for a few hours to fix the issue and then it should be back to normal.

On Thursday I happend to wander a bit while checking the mail, and I thought to look down from the second level of the parking lot, and this is what I found:



Obviously, when I got home Thursday, there was a notice that the water would be out on Friday too to fix the issue.

I haven't had a chance to go see if the leak has been fixed, or if the ground has been covered back to normal. All I know is that, right now, water pressure is back to normal and I have water so... anything else is just.. petty details... although, I took the chance to snap some pics from the site and the gear the plumbers left behind =)



It's nice to know I can still have interesting pic opportunities... even from home.

'Till next time,
ZERO

No comments:

Post a Comment